Using up some bits and pieces of fabric and made these cushions this week.
Below is what I really should have been working on. This is the beginnings of Zana's 21st quilt but I'm having difficulty getting these Dresden Plates right. I used the English paper piecing method because I like doing patchwork by hand - mostly because I can take it anywhere and stitch whenever - but it's harder to make the pieces come together in the middle and sit flat. I gave up in disgust a couple of months ago but I've been on a roll with these cushions so I'm picking the Dresdens up again so my poor daughter can get her present before she turns 22.
Just adding this one a few days later: