- Preface & Chapter 1: Who Needs a Home?
- Chapter 2: Home – the best Growing Ground for Children
- Chapter 3: The Road of Life
- Chapter 4: This is Where I Put my Feet up and Thank God
- Chapter 5: The Home’s Weight-Bearing Beams
- Chapter 6: Taking Time & Care to Create the Home’s Atmosphere
- Chapter 7: The Glory of the Usual or Jack of All Trades
- Chapter 8: The Infrastructure of Routine
- Chapter 9: Of Beds, Balance, & Books
- Chapter 10: Contentment, Thanks & Enjoyment
- Chapter 11: Choose Wisely and Leave Time for the Daily Rhythms.
- Chapter 12: Early Days, Vital Days
- Chapter 13: Homes & Life in Community
- Chapter 14: A Look at the Everyday All Around Us – All Year Long
Hi Carol! I really enjoyed For the Child's Sake, so I have had this book on my TBR. Your read-along has given me a great reason to bump it up my list of parenting books I want to read this year!
I'm always so impressed with how you stay on track with your reading. Probably years of focussed homeschooling, huh? I was able to download this one so I will be reading it and referring to your notes at some point. Thanks for all the work!
Hi Elena, it's a parenting 'classic' - I think so, anyhow. :)
Cleo! Good to hear from you. I have trouble commenting on your w/press account. I don't know what I'm doing wrong??
Re staying on track - I always feel compelled to finish a book probably because I usually have a good idea that I'd appreciate it before I start. Although I'm struggling with one at the moment and I keep thinking I'll give up on it.
Post a Comment