Thursday 15 July 2021

Goodbye Blogspot - a final post

 After 9 years on Blogger I have decided to move to WordPress. I've spent too much time fiddling around with technology in the last little while and will be happy just to get back to writing!

My new address is: JOURNEYDESTINATION.ORG 

Come and check it out and tell me what you think. And try out the comment section (hopefully an improvement on the Blogger experience) & follow via email! 


Thanks to the blogging friends who helped me and gave up their time to chat and email. Much appreciated!


Cheerio!

Update: All the content from this blog has been transferred over to journey & destination @ Wordpress; AmblesideOnline posts & Australian substitutes have been updated and are listed here.
I have 9 years worth of links from Pinterest & other blogs linked to this blog so I've re-opened it so those aren't lost completely but new content will be posted on the other blog. Sign up over there if you'd like to keep following.




5 comments:

mudpuddle said...

good luck with the transition! Sharon at Gently Mad just did the same thing. blogspot must have made things too complicated... i'll see if i can find your new one.... tx..

Sharon Wilfong said...

You too?

Here's my address: https://wordpress.com/home/gentlymadblog.wordpress.com

Now you've chosen .org instead of .com Why? I was wondering if I should or not. Tell me what decided you.

Carol said...

Hi Sharon, funny that we were so coordinated in our moves :)
I've followed you on WPress. Re com/org - I'll email you.

Marianne said...

Thanks for letting us know. I have already started following your new blog. I'm looking forward to hearing how the transition went, I'm getting more and more frustrated with this one, as well.

Happy Blogging and see you on the other side.

Ruthiella said...

See you on the other side! For a minute there I thought you were giving up blogging completely and was sad. But now I am happy! :D