Adam @ Roof Beam Reader is bringing back his TBR Pile reading challenge in 2018. To enter choose 12 previously unread books (plus two alternative titles) that have been sitting on your shelf for at least a year and post them on a Master List.
Then read and review (this doesn't have to be fancy) and update your Master List as you finish each review.
Crossovers from other challenges are acceptable, as long as you have never read the book before and it was published before 2017!
You have until January 15th, 2018 to post your complete and final list on your blog
For more details see here.
My 2018 TBR Pile Challenge List:
1) The Rosemary Tree by Elizabeth Goudge (1956)
2) The Refugees by A. Conan Doyle (1892)
3) The Gulag Archipelago by Alexander Solzhenitsyn (1973)
4) Surprised by Joy by C.S. Lewis (1955)
5) School Education by Charlotte E. Mason (1925)
6) The Makioka Sisters by Junichiro Tanizaki (1948)
7) The War of the Worlds by H.G. Wells (1898)
8) In This House of Brede by Rumer Godden (1969)
9) The Screwtape Letters by C. S. Lewis (1942)
10) And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie (1939)
11) Sick Heart River by John Buchan (1941)
12) Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy (1877)
Unnatural Death by Dorothy L. Sayers (1927)
Hiroshima by John Hersey (1946)
(Subject to change up until the 15th January...)